Details for Community Services Officer
THE CITY of Newman is accepting applications for one full-time Community Services Officer ($3,221-$4,112/month). Generous benefit package includes: paid vacation, sick-leave, CalPERS retirement, medical, dental and vision. This is a non-sworn position that performs a variety of police support activities and administers the city’s animal control services. Must be at least 21 years of age, have strong communication skills, no criminal record, and a valid CA driver’s license. Applicant must successfully complete a pre-employment medical examination, drug screen and background check. Applications available at www.cityofnewman.com or Newman City Hall. Open until filled. (209) 862-3725. AA/EOE/ADA.
- Newman residents killed in foggy collision
- Merced County mother accused of killing her three children
- Suspect caught in act trying to steal catalytic converter
- POLICE BEAT
- Supervisors select new Merced County electoral map
- OBITURARY NOTICE: Scott David Edwards
- PROMOTING SMALL BUSINESS
- State sets new student COVID guidance
- Gustine City Council to consider food trucks for movie nights
- PETS FOR ADOPTION
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.