Details for Construction Superintendent/Project Manager
SUPERINTENDENT/PROJECT Manager wanted. Must be able to run multiple jobs, handle workflows, read blueprints extremely well, be extremely detailed, organized, and professional as well as work with design teams along with estimator/owner of company, assist in smaller estimates and proposals, use, and read Excel sheets and computers, plan and schedule all trades, understand codes, building processes of all trades, be able to handle and understand scope of work and change orders. Must be willing to work on tools when needed. At least 13 years’ experience in the remodel industry along with 5 years as a superintendent or project manager. Referrals are needed. Communication skills are a must. $35.00/hour and beyond for the qualified person. Send resumé to email@example.com. We are a growing business and need quality employees.
- Newman planners approve ARCO AM/PM project
- Reeves honored as NCLUSD ‘Making a Difference’ nominee
- GHS students gather to support return to classroom
- Orestimba High senior Garcia thrives in FFA activities
- Gustine council reviews Pioneer Park plans
- Youth services coordinator joins Gustine Police Department staff
- POLICE BEAT
- Discolored tap water drawing complaints in Gustine
- Workshop garners public input on proposed Newman Nature Park
- Student Spotlight: Giselle Martinez
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.