Details for Hydro Technician I
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA Irrigation District is looking for a Hydro Technician I. The successful applicant will work under the direction of the manager to perform various water quality monitoring duties including water and sediment sampling, stream flow measurements and simple lab analysis. Job descriptions and applications are available at the district’s main office at 1335 West I Street, Los Banos or at the district’s website www.ccidwater.org. A current DMV printout will need to be submitted along with a district application. Applications and DMV printouts will be accepted through 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 5.
- Reeves honored as NCLUSD ‘Making a Difference’ nominee
- Gustine council reviews Pioneer Park plans
- Orestimba High senior Garcia thrives in FFA activities
- POLICE BEAT
- Workshop garners public input on proposed Newman Nature Park
- GHS soph Austin Bell sets high goals for FFA achievement
- Student Spotlight: Giselle Martinez
- FFA instills new appreciation of ag for Newman president Rodriguez
- Gustine man, granddaughter killed in weekend accident
- FFA chapters making the best of difficult circumstances
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.