Modesto Police Detectives are investigating a Sunday evening shooting in west Modesto that left one dead and two others suffering non-life threatening injuries. On Sunday June 19th, just a little after 6:30 p.m., Modesto Police officers were called to the intersection of Martin Luther King Drive and Vine Street, in west Modesto, for a reported drive-by shooting. When officers arrived on scene, they located a male victim, suffering from at least one gunshot wound, lying in a front yard in the 300 block of Vine Street. The victim was transported to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries. Two other victims showed up at a local hospital suffering from non-life threatening gunshot wounds. It is believed the three victims were in the front yard of a residence in the 300 block of Vine Street, when the drive-by shooting occurred. The suspects are described as three or four male adults, in a dark-colored 4-door passenger vehicle, possibly a Honda. Police ask anyone who may have information regarding this incident to please call Detective Michael Hicks at (209) 342-6132 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636. Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Tipsters can also text information to Crime Stoppers by sending a text message to 274637. Just type "TIP704" along with your message.
- Two arrested in Newman homicide
- Two human cases of West Nile Virus confirmed in Newman
- Woman injured in Newman shooting
- Gustine FFA installs new officers
- Woods advances to national finals in sheep proficiency
- Meet the Candidates • NCLUSD AREA 1 SCHOOL BOARD SEAT
- POLICE BEAT
- GHS ag teachers cope with transition to distance learning
- Police Beat
- Student Spotlight: Patty Garcia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.