Thank you for using westsideconnect.com
Material on this Web site is copyrighted by Mattos Newspapers, Inc., unless otherwise indicated. It may be downloaded and reproduced by private individuals and political candidates according to the following restrictions:
• Westsideconnect.com, the West Side Index, or the Gustine Press-Standard is credited on any Web or printed page on which the material is reproduced.
• The reproduction is done verbatim or is shortened in a manner that is not misleading or unfaithful to the entirety of the original article.
• Applicable fees (if any) have been paid.
Permission to reproduce must be requested from Mattos Newspapers if the reuse is for commercial purposes such as reselling the material, selling advertising on a site or print publication in which the material is reproduced or using material to promote the sale of a product or service.
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattos Newspapers is the sole judge of appropriate reuse and reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time with written notice.
Westsideconnect.com is a wholly owned website of Mattos Newspapers, Inc.
Reader Comment Guidelines
Mattos Newspapers encourages all of our readers to comment. Our goal is to maintain a community where readers feel free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles, blog posts, photos and other content on this site can descend into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close the comments on those pages.
We encourage comments that:
• Are "on topic", and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
• Are responses to comments left by other readers
• Are brief and to-the-point
• Have a positive/constructive tone
• Are open to being contradicted by other readers
• Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but they never insult the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
• Are not "on topic", or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
• Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
• Are excessively long or negative in tone
We will remove comments, in full or in part, without notice, that:
• Are abusive, racist, harassing, threatening or vulgar
• Are personal attacks, including name-calling or celebrations of another person's death or misfortune
• Contain advertising or spam
• Are disruptive, including personal conversations better suited for private messaging
• Violate our terms and conditions